Guess Who's Back


Guess who's back? Back again. Jo is back. Tell a friend. 

What's happening, potatoes? I am officially back to blogging! I decided to open a new website since I wanted to revamp my whole life. Hahaha it sounds like a joke, but trust me it's not. A lot happened for the past few months, and if you've been following my old blog, you would know why. I'd rather not talk about it though! It's time to move and and start anew.

Just a quick flashback for the sake of long posts:
-I got into a huge misunderstanding with my best friends (we're okay now, thank God)
-I cut off some people from my life
-I transferred schools
-I made new friends

When I say I cut people off, I mean I cut people off. Permanently. Don't get me wrong, I hate doing it--cutting people off--but sometimes it gets too difficult and complicated, you know? I'm the type of person that sticks around a lot, through thick or thin, I would always be by your side. However, break my trust, I break our ties. Once I do, I don't want anything to do with you. Seems harsh but hey, you asked for it.

I transferred schools and made new friends! This decision was so far the best one i've made. I love my new school and the people there are really friendly. My classmates from Botany class are really awesome, they're funny, smart, and all that. My Botany professor is fab too, to be honest. She seems strict and boring at first but after several meetings with her, I found out she's really funny and chill kind of professor. Thank God.

Yesterday was our last day for summer semester and I kinda missed the 'party' since I had to leave early to fetch my brother from school. It's sad, my friends said it was so much fun but I guess family wins over anything for me. I would drop any other appointment that I have just to be with my family.

I have to cut this update short, since i'm leaving in a while to fetch my brother again!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author